1. I will pick someone I know rather than a celebrity
2. Have lived through a lot of different things
3. Hermione Granger
4. I relate to that a lot
5. Causes she is passionate about
6. A role model
7. Her more recent music
8. What’s going on behind the scene
9. Read to me and my brother.
10. It’s a plus.
11. Have a positive outlook about your life
12. She never loses her temper
13. Vegan cooking
托福口语话题示范回答Describe a person that you want to learn more about?
Rather than anyone famous, if I were to pick a person to learn more about, it would actually be my own grandmother. As I have gotten older, I’ve realized that people older than me are actually an amazing resource because they’ve experienced first-hand lots of different things, and they have a lot of different interesting stories that they can share with me. So in the case of my grandmother, I actually went to visit her recently and I found out we have a lot of common interests that I had never actually known about before. For example, she used to be a nurse, so she has an interest lately in healthy vegan cooking. And that was something I had never known that she actually had a lot of knowledge about. So I think that if I were to visit her again, I could learn even more interesting things about her that I don’t know right now.